We added 9 new patterns to the shop (21 if you count the youth and adult as separate patterns!):
- Lumberjack Hourglass Figure :: Lumberjack V Figure :: Lumberjack Youth :: Lumberjack BUNDLE
- Be Bold Bodysuit Adult :: Be Bold Bodysuit Youth :: Be Bold Bodysuit BUNDLE
- Cutie Booty Briefs Adult :: Cutie Patootie Boxer Briefs Youth :: Cutie Booty BUNDLE
- Sweater Weather Adult :: Sweater Weather Youth :: Sweater Weather BUNDLE
- Infinty Adult :: Infinity Youth :: Infinity BUNDLE
- Paperbag Pants and Skirt Adult :: Paperbag and Skirt Youth :: Paperbag Pants and Skirt BUNDLE
- All Buttoned Up Adult :: All Buttoned Up Youth :: All Buttoned Up BUNDLE
- Go Team Dress Adult :: Go Team Dress Youth :: Go Team Jersey Youth :: Go Team Jersey Adult :: Go Team BUNDLE
- Rainbow Dress Adult :: Rainbow Dress Youth :: Rainbow Dress BUNDLE
I truly love each and every pattern we put out this year! Here are free patterns we gave this year as well:
The freebies will always remain free and will always be there if you don’t want to save them to your own device/cloud/etc. What else did we do this year? How about some special events we held…
Or what Sew A Longs we put on?
You can find each Sew A Long on our blog and as a playlist on our YouTube Channel!
I always love to see what the most popular, previously released patterns are through the year as well! In order of popularity:
- Gala Gown (Dec 2019),
- Cocoon Cardigan (Jan 2017),
- Naughty Nice PJS (Dec 2018)
- Sweater Weather (Jan 2021)
- Cozy Pants (Nov 2020)
- Essential Tank (June 2016)
Our most popular freebies this year were: Peg Legs, Walk the Plank- Adult , and Peg Leg Add-ons. Our most loved new freebie was the Fingerless Gloves.
Our blog is run mostly by the wonderful Alex- you know her from our Sew A Longs! But we also have a team of contributors who help up write up blogs… together we managed to put out 9 more P4P University blog posts…these are great beginner blogs answering the questions we see asked the most frequently in the P4P FB group! So, if you ever have a basic sewing question hop onto the P4P blog and use that search… we are working on having the answers for you!
P4P University added this year: Using a Projector for Sewing, Tips and Tricks for Sewing Curves, Color Blocking Tips, Adjusting for Height, Facings, Understitching and Topstitching, Adding Trims to Hems, and Interfacing 101 . You can also find all the P4P University blogs rounded up in the FB Group Album!
Here are a few more highlights from the different Social Media outlets we use to keep you in the loop! If you follow me on each one you will notice I use them all slightly differently. I tend to share more selfies, in the moment/candid pictures and sneak peeks on my Instagram. I use the Facebook Group and Page to announce new patterns, sales, etc. I use the Blog to keep all details from everything from new patterns, sales, how tos, hacks, etc. The YouTube channel of course has all our videos from sew a longs, P4P universities, and tutorial videos as well. I finally caved and joined TikTok for some reels.
Thank you to all the new followers, members, etc and for everyone who was here already and stayed with us! I appreciate each and every single one of the follows, members, subscribers, etc!
I’m excited to see what 2022 will bring for Patterns for Pirates as well- I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Leave a Reply