We are jazzed to be sharing our latest sewing patterns for our shop! The Breezy Overalls are going to blow you away with their cuteness. Let’s get to talking all about them!
The Breezy Overalls are drafted for our youth size chart (3m – 14) and our adult sizes are in the full, newer size chart, extending from XXS – Plus 5X for the Adult Hourglass Figure.
- *Want to learn more about how to measure yourself for these pattern? We’ve got you covered with an in-depth blog HERE. And for even more helpful fun, we have a free* printable that you can use to help record your measurements as you take them.
- And in case you’re new to Patterns for Pirates and PDF patterns in general, we have a great blog full of new-user tips HERE to help you get started!
- As with all of our current releases and updates, the pdfs now include our layers feature and can be found in Letter, A4, A0 and projector sizes.
- We’ve also got an excellent planning tool for you with our Coloring Pages. It’s a resource that is updated with every new pattern addition, this pattern included!
The Breezy Overalls are perfect for your relaxed days. Loose and comfortable everywhere with most the traditional overall look. The more relaxed style means a quicker and simpler sew up than traditional overalls with buttons, but with the same cute look. If you don’t love the super loose look, so you can opt for a drawstring to cinch in the waist area.
The Breezy Overalls have all the pocket options you need to carry all your snacks, keys, phone, and other treasures. The loose fit is perfect for any layering underneath you’d like to do. It can be a great swimsuit coverup in the summer or wear the longer pant option with a sweater under in the winter. Perfect for those beautiful apparel wovens you have in your stash.
Pattern options for the Breezy Overalls include:
- Lengths: Shorts (Adult- 3″ and 5″ Curved) (Youth Curved and Straight) / Capri Length / Ankle Length Pant
- All Lengths are Finished with Cuffs
- Optional Pockets: Front Slat Pockets / Back Pockets / Front Bib Patch Pockets
- Optional Drawstring
The Breezy Overalls Pattern is drafted for light-to-medium weight woven fabrics. I recommend something on the lighter end of “bottom weight”- meaning thick enough you don’t mind it on your booty, but light are airy if you’re going for summer wear. It’s always recommend to use an apparel fabric, not fabric meant for quilting.
Specific Fabric Suggestions: Rayon Twill, Boardshort fabric, Seersucker, Tencil Twill, Chambray, Linen Blends, Lightweight jean, Madras, etc.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the options that we jam packed into the Breezy Overall patterns!
LOOSE WAIST VERSION
SHORTS (3″ AND 5″ CURVED FOR ADULT / CURVED AND STRAIGHT FOR YOUTH)
CAPRI / ANKLE LENGTH PANTS
We are beyond excited to see what you create with these new patterns! They are available and on sale (no code needed) through 11:59pm CST, July 2, 2023.
As always, we’ve got more photos for you to use as inspiration! Head over to the Facebook group to browse our albums full of gorgeous photos, compliments of our tester team!
We can’t wait to see what you sew up!