SURPRISE Pirate fans! We are filling your next ten days with as much fun as we could think up!
Make sure you visit the blog each day because from September 3 – September 12 we’ve got:
- a SITEWIDE SALE,
- a re-RELEASE of the beloved Peg Legs Leggings Pattern,
- a NEW RELEASE of a Peg Legs – Colorblock Pack,
- EASY HACKS for the Peg Legs,
- INFORMATIONAL VIDEOS for your Peg Leg sewing assistance,
- and STYLE INSPIRATION from some amazing sewists in our community!
Because this week is all about our love of the Peg Legs pattern, let’s talk shop first. The Peg Legs Legging pattern has had a few tweaks, including an update that extends the sizing of it. We now cover the size range of XXS – Plus 5X, which means that now even more pirate booties can fall in love with Pegs. In addition to the size range adjustments, we’ve also added a brand new version of the Peg Legs, in the form of the Colorblock Pack! Get ready, because you’re going to swoon.
Go grab the new Peg Legs – Colorblock Pack Now!
Just like the Peg Legs and Peg Legs – Add Ons, this is a FREE pattern…no code necessary. What are you waiting for??
If you’re ready to hear more about the Peg Legs Update, or want to know all the details that come along with the Colorblock Pack…don’t worry. We will be covering all of the details here on the blog tomorrow!
If you’ve never sewn Peg Legs before, or just need a little refresher course, I would highly recommend heading over to our Peg Legs 101 post. It’s full of resources that will help you get to sewing your most perfect leggings ever.
You can also find some help on our website for things like: How To Measure Yourself | New User Tips | How To Use the Layers Feature in our PDF Patterns | A0 (Copy Shop Sized) Printing Help | A Free Printable Measurement Chart
Alright, let’s talk GIVEAWAY! We’ve got a total of FOURTEEN prizes that can be yours. And you can enter as many times as you want during the next ten days, in order to try for one of the prizes. So exciting!
Thanks to our amazing fabric shop sponsors, we have daily prizes to give away!
Wanderlust Designs Inc | The Styled Magnolia Custom Fabrics | Sly Fox Fabrics | Over the Selvage | Raspberry Creek Fabrics | Sew Dynamic Fabrics | Purpleseamstress Fabric | Emerald Curtain Fabric | Hissy Fit Fabrics | So Sew English Fabrics | KnitFabric.com | Fabric Fairy | Bow Button Fabrics
Along with all of those amazing fabric prizes, we have a GRAND PRIZE for one lucky pirate!! If you want to sew more Peg Legs and P4P clothing items, it’d help if you had some shiny new machines, wouldn’t it? Someone is going to be receiving both of these machines, shipped straight to your home! Brother 1034D Serger | Brother 2340CV Coverstitch And, to sweeten the deal, you get to pick out 20 (TWENTY!!!) Patterns for Pirates patterns that you’d like dropped into your account for free. How about them apples?
Are you ready to play? Here’s how!
A few more details:
- The item sewn up and shared must be a P4P pattern that creates a piece of clothing. Think: shirt, pants, jacket, swimwear, etc. (This just means no accessories like hats, scarfs, etc.) You can use a free pattern as long as it is clothing, like the Tulip Tee or Peg Legs.
- You need to sew it up as is, with only fit changes (no hacks or modifications). Adding embellishments is great, just no major changes, pattern mashes, etc. We want to be able to tell what pattern you used without having to ask!
- Share your pictures on one or all of the social media networks for more chances to win with hashtag #P4PThePegEvent — it must be EXACT to come up in our search for the winner!
- Let us know what P4P pattern you sewed up and what you’re most looking forward to winning.
- You can share as many sews as you can for more chances to win, but ALL items/images shared must be sewn AFTER the giveaway starts 09/03/20! Any older sews will be disqualified from winning either prizes. Last entries accepted will be 09/12/2020 at 11:59PM US Central Time.
- Winner will be random lottery winner! This way, everyone has a chance from a beginner who might be sewing their first P4P to a seasoned apparel sewist!
- Daily prize winners and Grand Prize winners will all be announced at patternsforpirates.com on 09/13/20.
Since you might need to grab a new pattern (or two….or three….or ten!) we have a SITEWIDE SALE running the entire length of this event! Enjoy 30% off of your total purchase from today until September 12!
- This will be the last site wide sale this year so grab them up while you can!!
- Sale ends at the same time as giveaway entries: 09/12/20 11:59PM at Midnight US Central Time.
- There is a coupon code: PEGEVENT but it will automatically pop up at checkout and you just need to click to apply the discount!